Thursday, March 25, 2010

P90X Day 3 - Shoulders and Arms + Ab Ripper X


Well, well well. Something I got through pretty easy. Finally. Though I suspect it was only because I was using resistance bands, and not free weights. For many of the exercises I just didn't have enough weight. I think I may need to just write these down and go to the gym to do this workout next week.

One thing that that bring the pain was the Side Tri Rise.  Holy Jesus, those things kill your triceps...
 (1:25 mark)

No problems with the dips.  The Shoulder flys did get hard around the 8th rep the second time around.  It wasn't easy, but compared to all the push ups and chin ups on Monday, and the Plyometrics yesterday, this was a welcome relief.  Sweated a ton, but didn't tweak anything, and felt good the next morning.  We'll see if I still feel that way after doing it with weights.  :)

No comments: